Wednesday, August 1, 2007

August!

Yes! It's August! Is that good or bad? Both. It's all how ya look at it you see. It could be good in that "Speech Club" is coming. And... it could be good in that it's probably going to be the hottest and most scorching month in all of Summer which is great for swimming you see (sorry if you don't have a pool). It could be bad when thinking that 2007 is coming to an end. But then just switch it full circle right back to the good and think to yourself, "Wow! I sure have grown in so many area's this past year and achieved so much with God!" Yes, God. A loving an awesome God!

That's what I've been thinking lately. I've been thinking, "why can't I get anything done! I only posted on my blog once last month! (Sorry). People probably think there's nothin' really happening in my life anymore." But than I think to myself, "stay consistent and it won't happen again." So today I've really been at work. Trying to get as much done as possible. It's August now and it really is time to start doing things! Bye for now!

Sorry for feeling so depressed. I promise my next post will be a joyful one Ok? Ok.

1 comment:

Aaron Sleadd said...

Hey David!
It's nice to hear from you. What have you been up to lately?

Oh, and are you interested in being in a war movie? You and your dad?
Let me know when ya feel like it.

-Aaron