Thursday, June 26, 2008

Stuff and more Stuff

So much has been going on since I last posted. Something fantastic is that I am now getting piano lessons from a really wonderful teacher. My Grandma is paying for them. She is really nice to all of her grand kids including me. So, yeah, that is totally cool.

What else? Well, there is a big colonial performance that is happening in a couple of months. I get to be in that and it should be very fun seeing as most of my cousins will be in it as well. Of course, it will take some time to memorize the many lines I have but it will be worth the effort when everything is over and done with.

Lately, I have also been busy with schoolwork. It is tough but I am learning so much and I know that in the long run it will pay off quite satisfactorily. Learning never is actually finished though. There are many adults who are still learning things even when they probably know ten times as much as I do.

Speech has been keeping me on my toes too. I am diligently looking for some subject to share with others so as to continue my speech skills. In fact, I already have much to give and should start by sharing what I already know. Yeah, that seems logical enough.

Okay, gotta' go now,
Bye.

1 comment:

John said...

News flash. You keep learning all your life. I will even learn from young people like you and your cousins as you guys have a fresh outlook on life. As soon as you stop learning, your life is done. And, we will all keep making mistakes and learning from them. That's just life. Keep learning!!!!