Monday, May 21, 2007

More of My Boring ol' Life.

Someone said I should keep posting so that's what I'll do. What should I post I wonder? I know!How about some of todays comings and goings.
I spent most of today mowing the field as you can see here. It took around 2 1/2 hrs.
I also got a little sunburnt.
Here's one picture.
and another...

and yet another...

I'll just put these pictures on so that this post won't look so tiny.

Yeah, this is me millions of years ago (or is it part of me)? Hmmm...


Sure have a lot of hair!

5 comments:

Destiny said...

Some of those pics where taken awhile back.

The Goldman Family said...

David I love the pictures...Even if some are a million years old! HA
Keep posting the great stuff you make me laugh out loud buddy....and yet get very serious too..SURE,Yeah,right
Waiting for a clip of your piano playing!
YES YES YES
Aunt Tami

Aaron Sleadd said...

Hey Dave!
Thanks for all the sweet comments you left on the older posts of my blog. *sniff*
They really touched my heart. *snort*
I can't tell you how much they mean to me. *sob*
Your tearful friend,
-Aaron
P.S. I like the link you have my blog. Heehee. I got you back, though.
Go to my blog to find out. MMWWAHAHAHA!!!!

Destiny said...

I hope your having fun David. We all miss you (exspecaly Jonathan).
-Destiny/Kruse's

Aaron Sleadd said...

How was the trip David?