Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Problems...Deal with them!

I am just finishing up a good school day. It was quite busy. I haven't done school for some time now and it is very refreshing to know how hard it is and how ignorant I am. :P...lol

But I think that's what education is for. As long as I keep a teachable spirit, I should learn lots of wonderful things that I can use now or later in my life if I choose to. There sure is a LOT of knowledge in this world. I hope to continue learning for the rest of my life.

I want to make a difference in the world. Do you? Well it starts with family. If I have a terrible relationship with my family, it is going to be very difficult trying to be happy elsewhere. No matter where I go, I can't escape my problems. They just keep coming up in my life. Although, I think it's really how we deal with the problems in our lives that define our character. If we run away from them, they aren't going to just vanish. We need to face them and respond in a biblical way; the way that God would have us respond.

3 comments:

Jopics said...

Wow, that's all I can say, wow.

Hey, good job on keeping up with your blog. It makes ME happy. :D

David Kruse said...

It makes me happy to know that your happy. (If that makes sense...)

Jopics said...

LOL :D Yes it makes perfect sense!