Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Had A Great Piano Lesson....


Today I had a piano lesson. (It wasn't on a white baby grand like in the picture though. It was a black grand piano that I played on.)

It was the best lesson that I had probably ever had. I learned sooo much. My teacher is amazing! I am so blessed to have Lionel as a teacher. I expect to go very far with him.

By the way, the more I practice, the more I want to practice. It may seem weird but it's very true.

Alright. Have a great day everyone. (That includes all of you piano players too) :)

2 comments:

Grandma of Many said...

You did have a great piano lesson and I had the privelege of listening to it. Lionel could tell you had worked hard. I am amazed at how good you are getting and how much you practice on your own. Continue to use the talent God has given you.

David Kruse said...

I will. Thankyou for your encouragement Grandma. I am so blessed to have you as a grandma...