Sunday, September 7, 2008

Picking Blackberries (A lot of 'em!)

8 members of our family went out today and picked blackberries. It was fun and, obviously, quite hot too. We picked a lot and should be having them over the next few days. I took some pictures for any who would wonder how the trip went.
Here are some smiling faces.
I took this picture and that's why I'm not in it.

My Dad took this picture because I am in here.

My dad stomped down many blackberries to get to many more.
The outcome: More Blackberries! Hurrah!

It was a bright and sunny day.

Jonathan decided to keep lots of blackberries to himself.

He wandered off and hit lots of 'em! Here he is, reaping the rewards.
He might of ate a few...

We had our little car and the kids kinda just jumbled all together.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Looks like you all had berry picking fun time like I have tomato picking lol. I think the berries are sweeter tho lol. Thanks for sharing your cool berry picking trip David. You guys take great pictures...

Grandma of Many said...

David - I bet you were excited. I know you told me that you wanted to pick them. Thanks for the pictures and post. I miss you and will see you tomorrow. Love, Grandma Dot