Saturday, July 12, 2008

Some "Not So Fun" Summer Stuff...

Hey everyone!
I'm sorry that I haven't posted for a while. It's just that I have been so busy recently. I really shouldn't even be posting when I think of all the stuff I got to do. But then I realized that we have to sleep and eat so why not post too?

Here are five of my "busy things" -
  1. Memorizing my cousin's play
  2. Memorizing a speech (DUO) for a Super Regional Event on July 25 http://wellnessshow.blogspot.com/2008/06/super-regional.html
  3. Practicing singing A LOT!
  4. Tending a garden
  5. Learning business stuff

3 comments:

Grandma of Many said...

You made me tired just seeing all that you are doing David. You are one amazing grandson. Love you, Grandma Dot

Aaron Sleadd said...

Wow David! That's neat that you're keeping busy!

What are you learning in business? Are you working with your dad at all? It'd be fun to compare business ideas...

Well, I'll see ya later, man! Hopefully sooner than later... :)

-Aaron

John said...

Yep, you are keeping busy. And you are really keeping your brain busy! Hope you do well on your speeches.