Monday, April 7, 2008

Hello Again, Blog Problems

And how has everyone been these last couple of months? I have been doing fairly decent you could say. That is, everything has been going by so FAST and it is so hard to keep up with it all (if you know what I mean). But, yeah, it's an okay-life I lead. :)

I just thought I should do this quick post to see if you still all read my blog and if i SHOULD keep it going or not. You see, I'm really thinking about deleting it but I want to know what you all think. I mean, what would make this blog better? What would save it from total DEMOLITION?

6 comments:

The Goldman Family said...

Don't do it David! Remember -- Thou Shalt Not Murder! Oh well, I think it's a great blog, just do it when you can and share what may help others in life.

Destiny said...

I think you should keep it! I know lot's of people (I'm not mentioning names:) that don't post all that much... but, when they do it's good! You don't have to post ever day, week or even month, but you can sometimes

Sis,
-Destiny

David Kruse said...

Well then I'll take my hand off the "delete button" now.

Grandma of Many said...

Yeah, I am so happy you took your finger off the delete button. I was a little worried. I don't post that often but I won't take it down either. I love your blog. Love, Grandma Dot

Unknown said...

Don't demolish it!!! :(

aLeXa said...

Go on, delete it!! ;P